The Heemskirk Tin Project will be supplied by 100% Renewable Energy generation in Tasmania. There are 7 hydro power stations and the Granville Harbour Wind Farm within 30km of the Heemskirk Tin Project
Strong ESG Credentials
- Underground mine, with limited surface footprint and environmental impact.
- Mine portal and processing plant to be located behind Queen Hill screening it from Zeehan.
- Tin is a critical mineral essential for de-carbonization and electrification of the planet.
- No environmental impediments identified by Stage 1 surveying of mine, tailings transport and storage sites.
- West Coast Council has inspected the project and provided positive feed back (WCC responsible for final mining approval).
Favourable location at Zeehan
- Mining Community
- Community supportive of Heemskirk Tin project development (additional local mining jobs).
- Established industrial and mining services base.
- Located in significant mining region; Renison, Henty, Rosebury, Mt Lyell and Avebury mines all within 30km.
- Historical mining town with extensive mining and processing.