Stellar Resources listed on the ASX in April 2005. Since that time the company has evolved from mineral explorer to project developer with a focus on Heemskirk Tin in Tasmania.
The Heemskirk project has allowed the company to realise several of its corporate objectives:
- Focus on a single project
- Move quickly to identify a JORC compliant resource
- Provide potential for resource expansion
- Develop a competitive advantage with respect to high grade
- Establish the potential for high returns in the future
Stellar has completed a preliminary feasibility study and remains well positioned to advance the Heemskirk project through optimisation, final feasibility, financing, development and production.
Stellar also holds a portfolio of tenements in Tasmania and South Australia that are prospective for base metals, uranium and iron ore. In South Australia, joint venture partners are actively exploring uranium tenements and if successful could add significant value to Stellar.