Stellar Resources listed on the ASX in April 2005. Since that time the company has evolved from mineral explorer to project developer with a focus on Heemskirk Tin in Tasmania.
The Heemskirk project has allowed the company to realise several of its corporate objectives:
- Focus on a single project
- Move quickly to identify a JORC compliant resource
- Provide potential for resource expansion
- Develop a competitive advantage with respect to high grade
- but also the leap into electronic typesetting,
- Establish the potential for high returns in the future
Stellar has completed a preliminary feasibility study and remains well positioned to advance the Heemskirk project through optimisation, final feasibility, financing, development and production.
Stellar holds a number of tenements in Tasmania that are prospective for tin and two tenements in South Australia that are prospective for uranium.